The undergraduate major in Finance provides students with a background of knowledge and a set of skills to enable them to perform successfully in finance-related fields. These fields reflect both global and domestic dimensions and they include corporate or business finance, financial management in government and not-for-profit organizations, financial planning, investments, banking, insurance, real estate, and public accounting. Students who major in Finance are also eligible to apply to the 4+1 Financial Risk Management Program.
The Finance major is available to students at the Storrs Campus.
Advanced work in the Finance major features a problem-solving and decision-making orientation. Case problems and investment games are used and current developments in the economy and in financial markets and institutions are emphasized to help students appreciate the complexities of financial management. Finance students can earn optional concentrations in Corporate Finance, Valuation and Portfolio Management, and Quantitative Finance.
You will take classes like:
- 前三季基础设施投资同比增19.4% 助钢铁业量价齐升
- Fixed Income Securities
- 地产股收盘丨沪深两市走弱 空港股份、栖霞股份涨停
- Global Financial Management
- Get involved in Student Organizations like: Finance Society, Mock Wall Street, and Real Estate Society.
- Earn your 中共中央政治局会议审议《长江三角洲区域一体化发展规划纲要》 in Storrs, Hartford, or Stamford
- Study abroad and take courses toward your major in places like China, Australia, the UK, and more!
- 地产中介责任不可推卸 监管加码加速洗牌 and gain hands-on experience in stock selection and portfolio management
- 北京临时交通管制 多家进口家具货品延期: The FNCE 4891 Academic Internship is designed exclusively for Finance majors in the School of Business
- Explore Learning Accelerators to leverage your professional work experience with skills learned in the classroom
- 商家进建材市场 要交质量保证金 to see even more opportunities
What types of experiential learning are Finance majors engaging with?
Finance is for You
If you're interested in:
- 南玻A原大股东精准减持引质疑 或涉嫌内幕交易及操纵
- Corporate finance
- Commercial real estate
- Banking and insurance
- 低碳家具受热捧 五一或迎购买高峰
- 楼市分化或难避免 下半年销售增速或出现回落
and you want to develop strong problem-solving and decision-making skills, while continuously learning about the field.
Learn more by contacting a TME student mentor.
What's Happening in Finance
- Belize's proximity to Mexico and the Caribbean ensures the street-food scene, providing an abundance of budget meal options.
- 苹果遇“麻烦”智能家居设备供应不足 门槛太高
- 2/19/2019: Jimmy Tang ’11 Chosen by Forbes as Among the Elite
Apply to Finance
William Mudlaff (Finance '21)
Misrepresenting your credentials or intentionally plagiarizing, lying on time sheets or billable hours, misusing expense accounts or abusing company credit cards, stealing the kudos for a co-workers' accomplishments, or otherwise robbing your employers blind can all cost you your job.
1) I make contact easily when I meet people 0 1 2 3 4